】 _Children_ Can you eat
[Can children eat peach gum?
】 _Children_ Can you eat
Peach gum is one of the common raw materials for tonics. Peach gum is a kind of oil secreted from the epidermis of peach trees. It is processed and produced, which has many benefits to the human body.
Peach gum is rich in vitamins and trace elements that are beneficial to the human body. It can strengthen the body’s physique and strengthen the body.
Although peach gum has high nutritional value, some people may not be suitable for consumption. Can children eat peach gum?
Peach gum is a resin secreted from the bark of the rose family peach or mangosteen. It is medicinal and edible. It has the effects of activating blood and replenishing qi, beauty and beauty. It can treat urinating astringent pain, diarrhea, urine and blood.The substance is flat, non-toxic, and has no side effects. It is an excellent health product suitable for almost all people, and it can be consumed by children.
Precautions for children to eat peach gum 1. Because peach gum is difficult to absorb, it can be maintained in the body by replacing the peach gum. Therefore, it is generally best to eat peach gum every 3 to 4 days.
2. Don’t eat too much.
If eaten in large quantities for a long time, there may be too much sugar in peach gum and it will not be able to metabolize normally, which will cause blood sugar to rise.
1. Peach gum Tremella Sydney tincture materials: Tremella 8g, peach gum 15g, 1 Sydney, cranberry 15g, water 1200ml, sugar.
Practices: (1) Soak the white fungus in water for 20 minutes to soften, and then use your hands to make small flowers;
(2) Soak the peach gum in water for 12 hours until the soft rise is about 5-10 times, and then carefully remove the black impurities on the surface of the soft peach gum. After repeated washing with water, scoop into even small pieces.
(3) Add peach gum, white fungus and water to the pot. After the high heat is boiled, cover with a low heat and continue to cook for 30 minutes.
(4) Add pears and cook for 5 minutes, then add cranberry, add sugar, and cook for 3 minutes while stirring, until the sugar is completely melted and the soup is thick.
2. Coconut Juice Peach and Mango Material: 250ml coconut juice, 30g peach gum, 50g mango.
Method: (1) Wash peach gum, coconut milk and mango.
(2) Put the peach gum into the container, add more than ten times more water, soak it for about 3 hours, and then rinse the peach gum for several times.
(3) Use a sieve to filter the washed peach gum to remove the moisture, add it to a water-proof stew pot, and pour the coconut water directly into the water. The stewed soup will be more flavorful.
(4) Put the lid on the inside and outside of the pot and connect the power supply. Press the function button to select. Stew for about 2 and a half hours.
(5) After washing the mango, use the back of the knife to gently scrape one end of the peel to the other end, then peel off the peel, take the pulp with a knife, and cut the thin slices along the lines of the pulp.
(6) Put peach gum into the bowl, let it cool down naturally, and put the mango in it.